When transferring to another primary school, there are several things to note:
Eligibility: Before applying for a transfer, check if your child is eligible to transfer to another school. Generally, a transfer can only take place after a student has completed Primary 1 and has been in the current school for at least one year.
Reason for Transfer: A valid reason for transferring to another primary school must be given. Some common reasons include relocating to another area, seeking a different academic program, or social reasons.
Availability: Check if there are vacancies available in the desired school.
Application Period: Transfers can only take place during the designated application periods set by the Ministry of Education.
Documentation: Submit all necessary documents, including the transfer application form, academic transcripts, and any other relevant certificates.
The procedure for transferring to another primary school includes the following steps:
Obtain a transfer application form from the current primary school or download it from the Ministry of Education website.
Complete the application form and submit it to the current primary school.
The current primary school will review the application and supporting documents and will endorse the application if all requirements are met.
The endorsed application will then be forwarded to the desired primary school for consideration.
The desired primary school will review the application and supporting documents and will notify the applicant of the outcome of the application.
If the application is approved, the applicant will need to complete the necessary administrative procedures with both the current and desired primary schools.
It is important to note that transferring to another primary school is subject to availability and is not guaranteed. It is also recommended to consult with the current and desired primary schools for more information on the transfer process.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from submitting further comments.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Articles Categories[Primary Articles | Secondary Articles | JC Articles | University Articles | General Articles]
Related Articles in Category : Primary